Youdent (the company) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through its acquiescence to its privacy policies. It includes the types of personal data Youdent may gather when browsing its Signup and applications. Please read this policy thoroughly to know the practices and policies of Youdent concerning your personal information and the way Youdent will treat it. By accepting this policy, you give consent to the company to use, disclose, retain, and protect your personal information. You will not be able to use all of the company’s services. You also agree to any changes in this policy that Youdent might implement from time to time. Therefore, check the content of the policy periodically for any alterations.
The information we collect and how we use it
Youdent Hospital (“Youdent Hospital,” the “Company,” “we,” “us,” and “our”) collects several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
● Your Personal Information(“PI”) – Personal Information is the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
● Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
We collect this information:
● directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
● automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
● Your account information: Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
● Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
● Your content: Information you provide through our Services, including your reviews, photographs, comments, lists, followers, the users you follow, current and prior restaurant reservation details, food ordering details and history, favorite restaurants, special restaurant requests, contact information of people you add to, or notify of, your restaurant reservations through our Services, names, and other information you provide on our Services, and other information in your account profile.
● Your browsing information: How long you used our Services and which features you used; the ads you clicked on.
● Your transactional information: If you make book or purchases through our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information. This information may be shared with third-parties which assist in processing and fulfilling your requests, including PCI compliant payment gateway processors. When you submit credit or payment card information, we encrypt the information using industry standard technologies, as further described below under “Payment Card Information.” If you write reviews about businesses with which you conduct transactions through our Services, we may publicly display information that you transacted with those businesses.
Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We may display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings.
We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
When browsing our site through your mobile, you provide us consent to gather files stored on your mobile devices, such as address book and personal contact information, video and audio clips, photographs, and metadata. We collect this information to track and store your use of our site and your preferences. We also gather your unique mobile device identifier. Unlike cookies, it is not possible to delete the IDs of mobile devices. Advertising companies may use this ID to track your use of our application.
The Services are not intended for users under the age of 18, unless permitted under applicable local laws (Permissible Age). We do not knowingly collect any personal information from users or market to or solicit information from anyone under the Permissible Age. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under the Permissible Age, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a user under the Permissible Age, please contact us at [email protected].
ADDRESS FOR PRIVACY QUESTIONS
Name: Youdent Hospital
Contact No. +918290705291
Address: New Sanganer Road, Opp. Pillar No. 84, Near Vivek Vihar Metro Station, Jaipur- Rajasthan